Real Doll Vs Superbabe

topic posted Fri, August 13, 2004 - 2:27 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Real Doll Vs Superbabe

Fri, August 13, 2004 - 2:36 PM
    Is it wrong that I am all about the face and how the one is pretty and inocent looking, and the other looks like a post-op trannie?

Not that there is anything at all wrong with trannies...
    • Unsu...

Re: Real Doll Vs Superbabe

Fri, August 13, 2004 - 2:50 PM
      This worries me more "Many dolls have a problem with the jaw becoming disconnected at the skull... I think this has been addressed in recent dolls" I would imagine that might put a perve off his stroke

Mon, August 16, 2004 - 12:22 PM
    I am interested in compiling a statistic of the number of people who have devoted a measure of their time to investigating these odious inventions. How many of you would follow through with this investment by participating in a loathsome act with one of them if financial difficulties in obtaining the apparatus were not present. It is a hypothetical situation in which you found yourself in a room with a quote unquote real doll and were already mentally prepared for whatever decision you were to make. I ask this as a matter of principle and personal curiosity to help me better determine the nature of the parties involved in this colloquium that happens to have originated in a region of the United States the inhabitants of which stereotypically possess questionable moral sensibilities.

Mon, August 16, 2004 - 10:57 PM
      The way I see it: latex gloves are pretty cheap, know what I'm sayin'? A glove and some lotion, and it's like "Hey! I just saved 6000eygillion dollars! Better do it again - I'll be rich before this day is done!"

Recent topics in "Short Attention Span Theater™"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Craigslist Sex Scandal Язηdall 22 March 22, 2013
people who lie does not bea... 38 August 29, 2012
here you go...... 3 January 31, 2012
Demotivational Posters * Oakland * 0 January 10, 2012